Interventional Endoscopic Procedures
- Treatment of obstructive jaundice due to gallstones, tumors and postoperative injuries.
- Biliary sphincterotomy and stone retrieval
- Mechanical lithotripsy
- Biliary and metal stenting
- Treatment of sphincter oddi dysfunction which presents with recurrent post cholecystectomy pain and pancreatitis episodes.
. Biliary sphincterotomy
. Pancreatic sphincterotomy
- Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of chronic pancreatitis and idiopathic recurrent pancreatitis.
- Pancreatic stone retrieval
- Stents and balloon dilation for pancreatic duct strictures.
- Minor papillotomy for pancreas divisum
- Stents for pancreatic traumatic or postoperative leaks
- Endoscopic diagnosis and biopsy of suspected cholangiocarrcinoma
- Endoscopic diagnosis and biopsy of intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm
EUS (Endoscopic ultrasonography)
- Gastrointestinal tumor staging
- Lung cancer and mediastinal tumor and lymphadenopathy staging and fine needle aspiratin (FNA)
- Diagnosis and FNA of pancreatic cancers, cysts neuroendocrine tumors and other masses
- Celiac block and neurolysis for treatment of chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer pain
- Fiducial implantation for targeted radiation treatment
EGD AND COLONOSCOPY
- Treatment of gastrointestinal bleeding ( Ulcer bleeding, band ligation for esophageal varices, cyanoacrylate glue injection for fundal varices, treatment of radiation proctitis aand Watermellon stomach with Argon Plasma Coagulation)
- Polypectomy and mucosectomy for large polyps and early mucosal cancers of the gastrointestinal tract
- Balloon dilation and stents for gastrointestinal strictures
- Endoscopic balloon dilation and BOTOX for Achalasia
- Radiofrequency ablation or mucosectomy for Barret’s esophagus (BARRX)
- Band ligation and infrared coagulation for hemoroids
- Foreign body removal from the gastrointestinal tract
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG), percutaneous endoscopic jejunostomy (PEJ), jejunal tube through a PEG ( JET – PEG ), nasojejunal feeding tube placement.
DOUBLE BALLOON ENTEROSCOPY
- Bleeding control originating from the small bowel
- Biopsy of small bowel lesions
- Polyp removal from the small
- Balloon dilatation and stents for small bowel stenosis and strictures
- Foreign body removal from the small bowel